Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Self Evaluation

· Attainment - 3
I think the work I produce is of good quality, however there is also room for improvement
· Effort – 4
I think I put a fair amount of effort into my class work and blog work
· Punctuality – 1
I’m normally on time for lessons
· Submission and quality of homework – 2
I hand in all work on time and try to meet blog deadlines
· Ability to work independently – 2
Though I can get distracted sometimes
· Quality of writing – 2
I could use more media terms
· Organisation of Media folder – 2
Fairly organised
· Oral contributions in class – 3
Could contribute more
· Standard of Module 5 blog – 1
I keep up to date with blog tasks and post other research which I have found up on to the blog
· Standard of Module 6 blog – 1
Same, I keep up to date with regular tasks i.e. weekly guardian story

WWW
- Blog work, finding other articles/research relevant to my topic
- enjoying the topics that are being covered
- good understanding

EBI
- more contributions in class
- add more depth to thesis
- use more media terminology - in general

No comments: